We hope this finds you and your loved ones safe, secure, and healthy. As you are taking all the necessary steps to protect yourself and your loved ones during this unprecedented crisis, we too are taking the necessary steps to protect our Hunter Pure Air family and the communities in which we live and work.
During this time of uncertainty, our employees are taking extra precautions while continuing to ensure you receive the products you need to keep your indoor air clean.
To protect our customers, employees and those most vulnerable, our employees who are able to do so, are working remotely. Our warehouse employees are taking additional precautions to keep your orders and themselves safe.
Here are a few things we’re doing to keep you and our employees safe:
- Our Return Policy will extend the return window from 30 days to 90 days. We want to encourage you to use caution and proper safety procedures while sending back returns.
- If you need to make any changes to your filter subscription to avoid unexpected charges to your account, please log into your account before your next shipment date to delay the shipment. Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, chat, or email if you have any questions about how to change your subscription.
- Warehouse workers are utilizing proper personal protective equipment (PPE) while preparing shipments.
- Workstations and other high touch areas are sanitized regularly throughout the day, and employees are stationed more than the recommended 6 feet apart.
- Any employee experiencing any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will not be allowed on site for 14 days or until a test determines the employee does not have coronavirus.
We at Hunter Pure Air hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy during these times. We stand ready during this time to provide the freshest indoor air quality, and the customer service you expect from Hunter Pure Air.